Print Friendly

Senior Meals

Click here for a map of all of our

 Senior Meal Locations!

Beginning January 1, 2018 suggested donation for senior meals will increase to $4.00. Attendees at congregate sites under age 60 pay an $8.50 fee.

Click here for volunteer application:


Congregate and Home delivered meals are provided throughout Okanogan, Chelan,  Douglas and Lincoln Counties.

It is only possible by grants and donations.

Every little bit helps..

Make A Difference Today!

Senior Meal Suggested Donation to increase January 2018:

Effective January 1, 2018 the suggested donation for federally subsidized meals provided by OCTN to seniors over the age of 60 years will increase to $4.00 per meal.

The congregate meal days vary at each senior center. Call the number listed for you local senior center for the meal days in your area. In the Omak/Okanogan Area call the Omak Transportation & Nutrition Office.

 Click Here for Monthly Menus

In Okanogan and Lincoln Counties no reservations are required. In Chelan and Douglas Counties 24-hour advance reservations are requested at all nutrition sites. Call the number listed for your local nutrition site for serving times and to make reservations.

Seniors, age 60 and over may attend for a suggested donation. Spouses under the age of 60 may attend for a suggested donation when attending with the eligible senior. Persons under the age of 60 are welcome, but must pay the full cost of the meal. All menus are approved by a licensed dietitian.

Home Delivered meals are offered for a suggested donation for persons age 60 and over who are home-bound in all areas where meals are served at the local senior center. When funding allows, spouses, unpaid caregivers, or disabled persons living in the household may also receive meals.

For Home Delivered meals in Okanogan, Omak or Tonasket call  826-7979.

For other Okanogan County or Lincoln County locations call toll free 844-826-7979

For Home Delivered meals in Chelan call 888-4440 between 8am and 2pm

In the Leavenworth, Cashmere and Peshastin areas call 548-4440

For Douglas County and Wenatchee please call 470-0522